Serving as the government relations arm to several immigrant agencies, we advocate in the Knesset for policy changes that benefit Olim, their families, and global Jewry. Israel is not only a thriving democracy, it’s a safe haven for the Jewish Diaspora and the fulfillment of our two thousand year old dream. Shaping a State and a society that reflects our values and cares about our rights and responsibilities takes active citizenry.
With years of experience in the corridors of the Knesset and familiarity with both national and local government, our founder and former Knesset member Dov Lipman and our team are familiar with the complicated processes that go into policy making. Whether it’s speaking in committee hearings, building strong relationships with Knesset members of all parties, or advocating for Olim in the media and government, Dov and our government relation's team are proud to represent Olim and amplify their voices to influence policy.
The following are some of our agenda items:
- Education rights (including Ulpan and schooling for children with special needs)
- Healthcare - including improving services in languages other than Hebrew
- Taxes and Bituach Leumi (National Insurance Institute)
- Academic accreditation and professional licensing
- Making the Aliyah process easier and more transparent
- Lone Soldiers - during and after their service
- Lone B'not Sherut - during their service
- Status issues related to visa holders